Comptryx Insights on Workforce Analytics
Successful HR Efforts in Analytics
David Green's recent post "What constitues best practices in People Analyti?" is a very interesting read. Some of his suggested "best practices" of these efforts include items like:
1. Successful people analytics teams focus on projects that actually matter to the business.
2. They have a CHRO who is fully involved.
3. They have an inspirational leader.
4. They possess a balanced set of skills and capabilities required to do the work.
5. They leverage resources from outside HR (and the Company, if needs be).
6. They have a clearly defined strategy and vision.
7. They get the basics right - your data doesn't have to be perfect, but does need to be credible.
To read the complete article, go to: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-constitutes-best-practice-people-analytics-david-green